Apr 7, 2010

Dedication


I'd like to take a moment and dedicate this post to Drew Johnson, a fixture of the 804 and Glen Allen area. Drew passed Monday night and it's been a rough time since. The man was 20 years young and had more life in him than most people I know. Always had a good thing to say and was funny on a unbeatable level. Its hard to put into words the significance of the loss but it sucks. However, Drew would not want us to mope and mourn, rather he'd want a celebration of his life. Keep it in your mind that nothing's forever and live it up while you can. In the true spirit of Drew Johnson, do it big! Keep his family and friends in your prayers/thoughts. And tune in next week for some more uplifting news as my 21 birthday approaches!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so sorry to hear about this. I heard about it too through people who knew Drew and given the circumstances of his death, I'm sure this must be so so hard for everyone who knew both guys. :/

    On a lighter note, happy early 21st!

    ReplyDelete